Category:Franklin S. Harris Award Recipients
The Franklin S. Harris Award honors friends of the College of Fine Arts and Communications at Brigham Young University who have:
- Devoted outstanding professional or public service in one of the disciplines taught in the college
- Achieved or supported academic and creative excellence, or
- Contributed their time, expertise or means to help strengthen the college
and whose values and standards are in harmony with the Mission of BYU and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The Franklin S. Harris Fine Arts Award was first presented to Leroy J. Robertson in 1968. Other recipients include:
- 1974 Kathryn Bassett Pardoe - Theatre and Media Arts
- 1975 Frank Capra - Theatre and Media Arts
- 2002 James A. Mason - School of Music
- 2003 Howard E. Wall - Communications
- 2005 Don and Shirley Oscarson - Friends of the College
- 2006 Bruce L. Olsen - Communications
- 2007 Kieth Merrill - Communications
- 2008 K. Newell Dayley - School of Music
- 2009 Lael Woodbury - Theatre and Media Arts
- 2010 Mary Bee Jensen - Dance
- 2010 Bruce L. Christensen - Communications
- 2012 Raymond E. Beckham - Communications
- 2012 Sara Lee Gibb - Dance
Pages in category "Franklin S. Harris Award Recipients"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.